Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter “responsible person(s)”) within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is:
LIFESTYLE The Trend Shop
66849 Landstuhl, Germany
Owner: Christa Lutz
E-mail address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.),
2. purposes of processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, evidence purposes / preservation of evidence, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contact in the event of legal complaints by third parties, fulfillment of legal retention obligations, prevention of SPAM and misuse, processing of an applicant procedure, customer service and customer care, processing of contact inquiries, security measures,
3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers, interested parties, applicants,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as “Users”.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal retention obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden in this respect, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this should nevertheless be the case, then the transfer will take place on the basis of the legal grounds mentioned above, e.g. in the case of the transfer of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is disclosed to processors as part of a commissioned processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations pursuant to. Comply with BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed mainly by companies to which the GDPR applies. However, if the processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
Insofar as we, due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called “Privacy Shield”, pursuant to Art. 49 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR, we point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, possibly without any legal remedy for EU citizens.
Deletion of data and storage period
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
– IP address;
– Internet service provider of the user;
– Date and time of retrieval;
– Browser type;
– Language and browser version;
– Contents of the call;
– Time zone;
– Access status/HTTP status code;
– Data set;
– Websites from which the request comes;
– Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.
- This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 70 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
– Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. when you have logged in to determine your login status). When you return to our site, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or you log out, the session cookies are deleted.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used for login storage, reach measurement and marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
– Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, esp. from advertisers): According to your preferences, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective privacy statements of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (inb. the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information thus obtained is used for the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offerings and providing you with easier and more secure access to our website.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data using cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in that case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders.
- Objection and “Opt-Out”: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can object to the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via a so-called “opt-out” via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Cookie Consent Solutions
- We have installed on our website the Borlabs Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress (service provider: Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg) as a consent management service.
- Purposes of data processing: compliance with legal obligations, consent storage.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Storage period: Storage of data until you delete the Borlabs cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. The revocation document of a previously given consent will be kept for a period of three years. The retention is based on our accountability pursuant to Art. 5 para. 2 GDPR as well as the standard limitation period.
- Data transfer/recipient category: data is not transferred to Borlabs.
Settlement of contracts
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact data of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations (knowledge of who is a contracting party; justification, content and execution of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with the German Data Protection Act. Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit b) DS-GVO. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- In principle, this data is not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary for the pursuit of our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for debt collection) or for the fulfillment of the contract (e.g. transfer of data to a payment provider) or if there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with the German Data Protection Act. Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case for inventory and contract data when the data is no longer required for the performance of the contract and claims can no longer be asserted under the contract because they are time-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation period: three years). We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after three years if the contract is terminated, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by phone, your phone number will be processed and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the phone device / display for processing the contact request and its handling. The storage is done for liability and security reasons, in order to be able to lead the proof of the call as well as for economic reasons, in order to enable a callback. In the event of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache stores the calls for 366 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are reviewed annually to determine the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- We have integrated maps from “Google Maps”(provider: Google Ireland Limited, Reg. No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. IP, location, page viewed). Google Maps allows us to display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and allows you to use this tool. When you visit our website where Google Maps is integrated, a connection is established to Google’s servers in the USA. In doing so, your IP and location may be transmitted to Google. In addition, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page. This is done even without a user account with Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not wish to do this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimizing its websites.
- Purpose of processing: providing a user-friendly, economical and optimized website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) for processing of your personal data by means of “Google Maps” from the third-party provider, then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO the legal basis. In addition, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- Data transfer/recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: cookies up to 6 months or until you delete them. Otherwise, as soon as they are no longer needed for the processing purposes.
Social media presence
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data within social networks is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to display advertisements within and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the users’ interests. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the options to object (opt-out), we refer to the privacy statements and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users’ data in each case and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, then you can contact us.
- Purpose of the processing: communication with users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising of our products, offers and services; external presentation and image maintenance; evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with. Art. 7 DS-GVO.
- Data transfer/recipient category: social network.
Social media plug-ins
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data, content data, inventory data. When our website is accessed, “Shariff” does not transmit any personal data to the third-party providers of the social plug-ins. Next to the logo or brand of the social network you will find a slider that allows you to activate the plug-in with a click. This activation represents your consent in the form that the respective provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. According to some providers such as Facebook and XING, your IP is anonymized immediately after collection. The data collected about the user is stored by the plug-in provider as usage profiles. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the controller.
- Purpose of the data processing: improvement and optimization of our website; increase of our awareness by means of social networks; possibility of interaction with you and the users among themselves via social networks; advertising, analysis and/or demand-oriented design of the website.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with. Art. 7 DS-GVO. In the case of pre-contractual inquiries or the use of your personal data for the performance of a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- Data transfer/recipient category: social network.
- Social networks used and objection: We refer to the respective privacy statements of the social networks regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your personal data. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can contact the respective plug-in provider directly to exercise these rights.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (company headquarters in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website as part of the so-called “two-click solution” from Shariff.You can recognize these by the Facebook logo “f” or the addition “Like”, “Like” or “Share”.
- As soon as you activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection from your browser to the Facebook servers is established. In doing so, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. pressing the “Like” button, this information is also transmitted from your browser to Facebook’s servers in the USA and stored there as well as displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly to your friends.
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Facebook when the plug-in is activated.
- Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 DS-GVO): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, Privacy notices for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called “two-click solution” from Shariff. You can recognize them by the Instagram logo in the shape of a square camera.
- If you voluntarily activate the plug-in, a connection is established from your browser to the servers of Instagram. In doing so, Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Instagram account, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click the Instagram button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Instagram account and possibly show it to your friends there. We have no knowledge about the exact content of the transmitted data, their use and storage period by Instagram.
- If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
Data protection in applications and the application process
- Applications sent electronically or by mail to the responsible person are processed electronically or manually for the purpose of handling the application process.
- We expressly point out that application documents with “special categories of personal data” according to Art. 9 DS-GVO (e.g. a photo that gives conclusions about your ethnic origin, religion or marital status), with the exception of a possible severe disability, which you wish to disclose of your own free will, are undesirable. You should submit your application without this data. This will not affect your chances of applying.
- Legal bases for the processing are Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. b) DS-GVO as well as § 26 BDSG n.F.
- If an employment relationship is entered into with the applicant after completion of the application process, the applicant data will be stored in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. If you are not offered a position after completion of the application process, your submitted letter of application including documents will be deleted 6 months after the rejection has been sent in order to be able to satisfy any claims and obligations to provide evidence in accordance with the AGG.
Rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation shall not be affected thereby.Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
LIFESTYLE The Trend Shop
66849 Landstuhl, Germany
Owner Christa Lutz
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) of the GDPR is fulfilled:
– If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;- The processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
– if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Right to complain
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that data protection regulations are complied with by us, as well as by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.